Our experience includes:
• 14 years Personal Injury Protection Claims and Arbitrations
• Handles and refers cases relating to: Automobile/motorcycle accidents, slip and fall, workers compensation, medical malpractice, product liability, traumatic brain injury, nursing home abuse/neglect, wrongful death, construction accidents and birth injury.
• Handles 1000s of PIP arbitrations and settlements for anesthesiologists, chiropractors, dentists, diagnostic facilities, pain management specialists, physical therapists, hospitals, surgeons, surgery centers, and medical supply companies and directly
on behalf of individuals
• Updates Health Providers practices with all types of forms, billing, coding,
management, pre-certification, appeals, and board compliance
• Experience in Arbitrations, Superior Court, Municipal Court and Appellate Court
• Maintains high legal ethical standards and complies with professional
• Up to date on statute, regulations, proposed regulations and statutes, case law and industry practices;
• Involved in the statutory and regulatory process through written comments and meetings with Representatives and department officials;
• Will negotiate and litigate to the end to see just results for the client.